Thursday, February 13, 2020

Unleash the Beast!!






Well I got some backfire from my review of "The Joker" yes, people told me I was too nice to it, that I should have shoot to kill, decapitated, evicerated the corpse and then set it on fire. Well my response was "You told me not to be mean".

Well that is past and from now on only what I really think and straight to the point.

Also, some people ask me "Why am I so demanding of films?" "Why can't I let it go?" Well I studied film as my major in college, for 6 years I studied script, lighting, audio, shot composition, production, post production, among others. I didn't studied as a hobby or because I was bored I really want to work in the industry, I see it as a job. So if I see that some guy got millions of dollars and made something worse than I could do, I'll say it and I'll give you my reasons, all what I learned and why you shouldn't like it either. But well there is people in the world that likes to roll around in the mud and eat dirt, you can't save them all.

But in short, the beast is back and will destroy movies that deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment