Thursday, February 13, 2020

Legion



Legion

When this series was announced I was excited and terrified, because Legion is a character with lots of potential, but also Fox has screwed good characters so I didn't know what to expect. Then I watched the first episode and the fear went away. That first episode covered my expectations, it was weird and visually great with an editing that gives you the idea of a troubled mind and in times it takes you a second to know if is a memory or real time or hallucinations. The characters are feel confident on what they know except for David who is asking himself if all of this is even real just like the audience.

Then the second episode came and it was straight forward. No more weird editing no more overlapping stories it felt like I was watching a completely different show, what happened?

The episode 3 came by and I realized, the show changes depending what the episode is about. The first was David thinking he is crazy so the show looks crazy. Then if is about David's fears is a horror show. If they have to investigate the show becomes a detectives show. And to me that is great.

The show is at episode 4 and I'm hooked I want to see how will it evolve and what will happen to everyone.

But I also can see people who will not like the show is changing because they want to be the same over and over again or because they want a show to be like a really long movie. But I like the way is taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment