Thursday, February 13, 2020

NeverDead






So, I finished yet another game, this time was Never Dead. A game that for my very personal opinion the critics were too harsh on it. I haven't read the reviews but I can imagine why people hated that much.

The game if fun to play and the characters are wisecracking from time to time. But if you play it non stop you feel that the wisecracking gets annoying and the game mechanics repetitive. But this is a game for smaller doses one level at the time or so, when you start to get frustrated or annoyed stop and do something else.

The game if forgettable and some levels should not even exist but is fun to play for a moment and the story has enough substance to make a movie out of it or maybe a TV series. But as a game gets kind of stale when your character can't die at all.

Well the game is over and I'm not the kind of guy who needs to get all the trophies to get platinum I just like the story, the fun to play it and then move on.

So in short if you have the opportunity to play it give it a chance. It will not change your life but it is a good way to pass time.

No comments:

Post a Comment