Thursday, February 13, 2020

Sex Education



Sex education

As you can imagine this is not as much a review but more a comparison.

I heard a lot of good things of Sex Education, so I decided to watch it, even when I was completely drawn away when I saw the trailer and the images Netflix uses to advertise it. But when I decided to watch the first episode I was bored beyond recognition, I watched the first episode in like 3 parts but to me was not clever, witty, funny, well written. It is just a show way too manicured, too choreograph, too pretty, too clean, too neat, with an over the top acting by people way older the age they are supposed to be (seriously Margot Robbie is like 30) and way dumber than anyone with access to the internet. I was annoyed by all the cliché characters which are all of them.

I’m not going to keep watching this show any time soon, or ever. But in my defense I suppose I’m not on the mind set for it, I mean see the shows I lied lately, Punisher, Wayne, Cobra Kai, Happy! Etc.

If you like it great, to me is supper boring, tries too hard to be funny and it doesn’t and character development gets as far as a cliché can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment