Thursday, February 13, 2020

The Witch and the Hundred Knight






I finished "The Witch and the Hundred Knight" (What? Didn't you know I'm a gamer) it is an adventure game on the button masher spectrum, but is entertain and the story is fun and even in some parts heartwarming also have some sad parts.

The game is not very difficult, if you have some patience and like grinding up some levels but to me is rewarding and to follow the story is fun and interesting because you have your main plot that evolves as you progress but there is also the subplot that later turns into the main plot and you discover more about the characters and even the most minor characters have some level of depth and an ending, if you get to the real ending.

In this game you play as "The Hundred Knight" who is the familiar of Metalia the swamp witch and you start to gain intelligence and self awareness. Anyway the game is fun and I liked it but now I got all the trophies all the way to platinum so there is no much I can get from it so it will rest for some time, and continue with the backlog of games.

No comments:

Post a Comment