Sunday, September 5, 2021

I’m leaving FB it has too much anger


Have you seen FB lately? Everyone is attacking someone else, a person or a group, biggest here are the Reps and Dems, both attack each other with the same arguments and memes, is almost funny that would be if I didn’t have 50% of my friends on each side.

 

When we got to be activist in our FB walls? I mean, it is stupid to try to change the mentality of your FB contacts because first of all we have most people with a similar interests, that’s why we have them as friends, and second of all, now if you don’t share 100% world view and try to talk to them they remove you from your friends, so FB has turned into an echo chamber enclosed and circling the same hate over and over, this is why I spend less and less time on FB and more time on IG and TikTok, there is only entertainment and no opinions, or at least those are my preferences, there is just happy people trying to lift your spirit, people say is a fake life, I don’t care I have enough hate in my life already, don’t need a group to increase that.

 

Listen to one side and be hated by the other, listen to both sides and be hated by everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment