Sunday, September 5, 2021

Anger is my fuel.

 

I noticed time ago that when something agers me I can write a whole article, I can get into an argument for hours, it motivates me to go at it and don’t stop until everything is said and done. And because of that I thought if I was angry I would write more, but I was wrong.

 

Everyone has one of 2 responses, fight or flight, mine is fight. So with that In mind I noticed that if something angers me I will fight it to the death no matter what, also I never regret what I said when I was angry, because I’m sure I already thought of that a lot of times before I said it. Because of that I thought that being angry would help me write, but no, that only makes me answer to that aggression, I can’t write a story or a script if I’m angry, I can only think in what got me that way and it doesn’t go away for days.

 

Anger fuels me, that is for sure, but in the internet, writing that fuel is wasted, because on the other side of the screen there is only some anonymous name tag spewing something that resembles a response, and obviously they always say they won the argument if you don’t answer, if you change the tone to anything but professor level responses if by any reason you try to just stop. So now I try to stay away from all of that. I have enough anger and frustration form my work and daily life to also get it from random strangers where I try to rest and unwind.

 

So yes I try to be calmer now and see if that can help me write something, this doesn’t count because this is just me venting and trying to be more zen.

 

See you on the next post (That is to me because nobody would read this)

No comments:

Post a Comment