Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Still here, still a parasite

So, I'm still a loser, my situation just get worse, I have no money and haven't even got 1 certificate to start my journey. On top of that the girl I love is getting through tougher times, so she now is isolating herself and I don't know if the messages I send her constantly even reach her. 

I'm ready to give up and I have no one to talk about it. Every one thinks I'm stupid, so they will talk down to me, lecture me and treat me like a child who missed behaved. Because, yes I have poured all my money to help her, yes I lose sleep for her, yes she has a boyfriend. But as they say, "You don't choose who you fall in love with" 

So yes, it's Wednesday, I have to do homework and still I'm sitting on the floor wasting time, writing an entry on a blog nobody reads.

No comments:

Post a Comment